In New York, will show a bespoke Maserati LevanteApril 11, 2019
Despite the fact that the New York Automobile Salon has recently been eclipsed by Shanghai, it will still get its share of new products. Maserati is preparing to put up its own stand, but without new products.
As part of the New York Automobile Salon, Maserati will present its entire model line. The exhibition will open its doors on April 17, 2019. Meanwhile, Levante 2019 will be in the spotlight with Ermenegildo Zegna’s custom-made interior debuting in North America.
Another premiere is the One-One personalization program, which allows customers to choose from their thousands of interior and exterior options: colors, materials, or a specific design. In general, visitors to New York will be able to admire the Levante SUV, the Ghiblio sports sedan, the flagship Quattroporte sedan and the iconic GranTurismo convertible.
The 2019 Levante with the new Pelletessuta interior from Ermenegildo Zegna is distinguished by a bronze body color and a custom-made interior made from elastic woven nappa leather. Later, a car with this finish will appear in the series, but only next year.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests