In New York presented the “charged” Honda Civic SiApril 22, 2019
The company decided to show the most sporty version in classic black. The prefix Si is traditionally marked with a red label on the grille.
Compact and popular car Honda Civic received in the US sports version with the prefix Si. The car was presented as part of the New York Auto Show and features an aggressive body kit with black trim, starting from the exterior and ending in the cabin. The main competitors for it are still models Hyundai Elantra, Nissan Sentra and Toyota Corolla.
The exhibition featured a two-door version. Under the hood, a 1.5-liter forced turbo engine was installed, capable of developing up to 205 horsepower. Together with it, only a six-speed manual transmission is offered, which is quite unusual for the North American market.
The exterior has a new, more aggressive, body kit. However, attention is attracted by the interior, in which sports seats with black trim and contrasting red lines appeared. The steering wheel also received a black leather trim with red stitching.
Unfortunately, while the company is not ready to talk about the cost of the Honda Civic Si. Sales should begin soon.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup