In New York, a train hit a truckFebruary 28, 2019
In the US state of New York, three people were killed in a train collision with a truck.
According to the portal, after the collision, the train went off the rails.
As noted, the incident occurred on the Long Island Railroad.
At the same time several train carriages fell on the platform and caught fire.
- Tuned Porsche 944 will be sold at auction
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show
- 2021 Dacia Sandero and Logan unveiled