In New York, a train hit a truckFebruary 28, 2019
In the US state of New York, three people were killed in a train collision with a truck.
According to the portal, after the collision, the train went off the rails.
As noted, the incident occurred on the Long Island Railroad.
At the same time several train carriages fell on the platform and caught fire.
- Back to the Future car to be revived with electricity
- Tesla has cut prices for Model 3 in Europe
- Updated Buick Enclave unveiled in pictures
- Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat sold out
- Tesla sales increase 63% in California