In Monza agree to hold a race without spectatorsApril 23, 2020
The president of the Italian club ACI, Angelo Sticky Damiani agrees to hold the Grand Prix of Italy at the empty stands. Previously, the organizers of the stages in Austria, the UK and Spain agreed to this option.
“The situation is complicated, including because we have no certainty,” Damiani said on the air of the Italian Sky Sport. – Current plans are that in July and August the European stages will take place, then the championship will arrive in Monza, and then go to the East. In the coming days, the FIA should decide everything, but in the face of uncertainty, it’s still difficult to talk about anything specific.
Of course, spectators in the stands are important because they bring income to promoters, but if you choose between abandoning the season and holding races without spectators, it is better to conduct 15 races in order to comply with television contracts and help teams, especially small ones. ”
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires