In Monza agree to hold a race without spectatorsApril 23, 2020
The president of the Italian club ACI, Angelo Sticky Damiani agrees to hold the Grand Prix of Italy at the empty stands. Previously, the organizers of the stages in Austria, the UK and Spain agreed to this option.
“The situation is complicated, including because we have no certainty,” Damiani said on the air of the Italian Sky Sport. – Current plans are that in July and August the European stages will take place, then the championship will arrive in Monza, and then go to the East. In the coming days, the FIA should decide everything, but in the face of uncertainty, it’s still difficult to talk about anything specific.
Of course, spectators in the stands are important because they bring income to promoters, but if you choose between abandoning the season and holding races without spectators, it is better to conduct 15 races in order to comply with television contracts and help teams, especially small ones. ”
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- Daihatsu HiJet or the funniest truck in the world