In Montreal, opened a new set of boxesMay 17, 2019
Construction work on the Gilles Villeneuve circuit in Montreal is still ongoing, but yesterday there was a presentation of a new set of boxes. The press conference with the promoter of the stage, François Dumonté and the executive director of Liberty Media, Chase Carey, was held against the background of working tools.
The organizers claim that everything is ready at 97% – it remains to complete electrical work and install plumbing …
Francois Dumonté: “I have no doubt that everything will be ready for the Canadian Grand Prix. What you see looks worse than it actually is. Works end. I control the situation every day, I know the real state of affairs, and I don’t worry at all about it. ”
Chase Carey: “New boxes meet all our criteria. I am impressed. Before coming here, I did not see the photos and did not know what to expect. I had only common plans. I must say that what I saw exceeded my expectations. It will effectively complement the image of one of the best Grand Prix “.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network