In Mexico, found a truck with the bodies of 12 peopleMay 24, 2020
In southwestern Mexico, the bodies of 12 people with gunshot wounds were found in a pickup truck.
In the truck, which stood on the highway connecting the states of Michoacan and Guerrero, there was also a note with a menacing warning. It is reported by Canoe.com.
“In coordination with the Ministry of Defense and the National Guard of Mexico, we intensified operational actions in the municipality of Uetamo after the discovery of 12 bodies on the road in the direction of Terrero Prieto,” the publication quoted the statement of the Ministry of Public Security of Michoacan.
According to media reports, along with the unidentified bodies of the shot people in the back of a pickup truck, there was also a warning written on a piece of cardboard about the war waged by criminal groups outside the territory of the “Hot Land”.
So the locals call the arid region, which brings together parts of the states of Mexico City, Guerrero and Michoacan. It is noted that the production of Mexican opium poppy is concentrated in this area, as well as the transportation of other drugs.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles