In Mexico, expect to hold the Grand Prix on timeJune 4, 2020
The organizers of the Grand Prix of Mexico issued a statement expressing confidence in maintaining the previous date of the stage – from October 30 to November 1.
The statement said that the most stringent sanitary measures will be taken at the circuit to ensure the safety of numerous visitors.
In case of force majeure, the stage can go without spectators or be canceled – in this case, the organizers will return the full cost of the tickets, but so far there are no such plans – the Grand Prix should take place on time.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors