In Mexico, expect to hold the Grand Prix on timeJune 4, 2020
The organizers of the Grand Prix of Mexico issued a statement expressing confidence in maintaining the previous date of the stage – from October 30 to November 1.
The statement said that the most stringent sanitary measures will be taken at the circuit to ensure the safety of numerous visitors.
In case of force majeure, the stage can go without spectators or be canceled – in this case, the organizers will return the full cost of the tickets, but so far there are no such plans – the Grand Prix should take place on time.
- Little-known roadster Lucra LC470 put up for auction
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident