In Mexico, expect to hold the Grand Prix on timeJune 4, 2020
The organizers of the Grand Prix of Mexico issued a statement expressing confidence in maintaining the previous date of the stage – from October 30 to November 1.
The statement said that the most stringent sanitary measures will be taken at the circuit to ensure the safety of numerous visitors.
In case of force majeure, the stage can go without spectators or be canceled – in this case, the organizers will return the full cost of the tickets, but so far there are no such plans – the Grand Prix should take place on time.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US