In Mercedes will present a new car on February 13January 30, 2019
The Mercedes factory team announced that the 2019 car will be unveiled on February 13, and on the same day, the W10 EQ Power + will pass the initial run-in. Neither the press nor the public are invited to the presentation, but all events will be broadcast online through social networks.
The press service of the team promises to publish teasers dedicated to the upcoming event from February 4, but the basic information, of course, will be presented only on the day of the presentation.
It is curious that the location of the run-in is not yet named, but in previous years, Mercedes preferred to arrange it at Silverstone, in the immediate vicinity of the team base.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station