In McLaren replaced the power plant on the machine SainzMarch 29, 2019
After the first race of the season at McLaren, they were forced to replace the MGU-K system on Carlos Sainz’s car. However, for the Spaniard, this was not all. Before the first training session in Bahrain, it became known that Carlos was replaced with almost the entire power plant.
In addition to MGU-K (the second of the two allowed for the season), he received a new engine, turbine and MGU-H (the second of the three allowed for the season). Perhaps the replaced elements in the future will still be used by the Spaniard.
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast
- Bugatti has introduced a new mysterious hypercar