In McLaren replaced the power plant on the machine SainzMarch 29, 2019
After the first race of the season at McLaren, they were forced to replace the MGU-K system on Carlos Sainz’s car. However, for the Spaniard, this was not all. Before the first training session in Bahrain, it became known that Carlos was replaced with almost the entire power plant.
In addition to MGU-K (the second of the two allowed for the season), he received a new engine, turbine and MGU-H (the second of the three allowed for the season). Perhaps the replaced elements in the future will still be used by the Spaniard.
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform