In McLaren announced a contract with Coca-ColaMarch 16, 2019
In the days of the Grand Prix of Australia in McLaren announced a contract with The Coca-Cola Company for 2019. Last season, the parties have already collaborated – the company’s logos have appeared on McLaren machines at stages in the United States, Mexico, Brazil and Abu Dhabi. Experience recognized as successful and will continue in the new season.
Zach Brown, team leader: “I am proud that Coca-Cola, one of the most recognizable companies supporting sports fans around the world, has decided to expand cooperation with our team in Formula 1.
Our partnership in 2018 received positive feedback, and I look forward to when we reveal the full potential of cooperation during the season. ”
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon