In less than a year, Citroen was able to sell 100,000 C5 Aircross crossoversDecember 20, 2019
According to the press center of the Citroen brand, the new C5 Aircross helped the brand to be in the TOP-12 companies with the highest sales growth in 11 months in Europe.
The new cross Citroen C5 Aircross will enter the European car market less than a year ago, but it has already sold 100 thousand units. The machine is in third place among the most popular models of the French brand after the C3 and C3 Aircross.
In the local, French market, the Citroen C5 Aircross has become one of the C segment leaders since the beginning of this year. At the same time, every second cross was acquired in the flagship variation of Shine. The automaker expects that similar sales dynamics will continue in 2020 with the advent of cross in the Indian market, and even after the release of the hybrid variation.
In addition, it was previously announced that Citroen is launching the C-Series line for its models. The first in a new performance appeared Citroen C3 Aircross.
- Car production in Britain fell by almost half in August
- Car companies experienced a sharp drop in sales
- Tesla will accelerate the acceleration of its electric cars for $ 2,000
- One of 15 Porsche sports cars will be sold at auction for 280,000 euros
- Chinese Qoros to bring “prophetic” concept to Beijing