In less than a year, Citroen was able to sell 100,000 C5 Aircross crossovers.December 21, 2019
According to the press center of the Citroen brand, the new C5 Aircross helped the brand to be in the TOP-12 companies with the highest sales growth in 11 months in Europe.
The new cross Citroen C5 Aircross will enter the European car market less than a year ago, but it has already sold 100 thousand units. The machine is in third place among the most popular models of the French brand after the C3 and C3 Aircross.
In the local, French market, the Citroen C5 Aircross has become one of the C segment leaders since the beginning of this year. At the same time, every second cross was acquired in the flagship variation of Shine. The automaker expects that similar sales dynamics will continue in 2020 with the advent of cross in the Indian market, and even after the release of the hybrid variation.
The new Citroen C5 Aircross is available with a 1.6-liter engine producing 150 hp. A 6-speed automatic transmission works with it. In addition, there is a diesel modification, which has a 2.0-liter 180 hp HDi engine, which is paired with an 8-band automatic transmission.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles