In Japan, showed a set of improvements for the flagship sedan Toyota CenturyJune 1, 2020
It is unlikely that the executive sedan can be called the dream of the tuners, but the Japanese company Artisan Spirits still released a set of improvements for the top model.
The Sportsline Black Label package consists of a set of skirts for bumpers and sills that bring the sedan closer to the ground. The tuners, in particular, equipped the car with a luggage compartment spoiler and a roof spoiler.
For the manufacture of all elements used carbon plastic. The beauty of this kit from Artisan Spirits is that it is installed on ordinary body elements, for this reason it can be removed at any time.
Original design wheels are also striking. And the sedan has a very small clearance. Obviously, the tuners have set an understatement set. They do not provide details at this time.
How much tuning costs for Toyota Century is still unknown. Atelier is likely to unveil prices in the near future.
In addition, the earlier Manhart studio added power to the Range Rover Velar. The tuners finalized a special version of the SVAutobiography Dynamic Edition model.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari