In January, the car market in France showed a significant decline in salesFebruary 6, 2020
In January 2019, official dealers in France managed to sell 13% more cars.
Specialists of the analytics and statistics agency Avtostat Info calculated the sales of new cars in France in January 2020. In total, 134,230 passenger cars and LCV segment cars were sold in a month. This result is 12.7% lower than last year for the same period. If we talk about specific segments, then sales of LCV “sank” by 9.3% (32,371 units), and commercial vehicles sold 3,986 units. (-12%). The main share of sales falls to French automakers – in January, local-brand cars were sold 81,365 times.
However, the dynamics here is negative – “minus” 10.5%. But on the foreign car market, the volume reduction is even more significant – “minus” 17.6%.
Last month, the French purchased a total of 52,865 foreign cars. Experts have not yet seen in a decrease in demand a certain trend. Most likely this is due to the very high demand for new cars in December 2019.
- Lifan is getting closer to bankruptcy
- The entire run of the 612-horsepower crossover Alpina XB7 sold out in the USA
- Features of the hybrid Ford Bronco leaked to the Network
- BMW 4 Series convertible caught in the lenses of photo spies
- Michael Jordan’s Mercedes S600 Lorinser for sale