In Jaguar Land Rover cars, seats will imitate walkingJanuary 16, 2020
Jaguar Land Rover Corporation is working on new generation seats. They will receive small electric modules of linear movement, which with the help of micro-changes in the surface shape imitate the rhythm of walking.
According to statistics, more than a quarter of the world’s population leads a sedentary lifestyle. What causes muscle weakness in the legs, back pain, also increases the chances of getting serious injuries with a fall or tension.
One of the solutions to this problem is the development of chairs that simulate walking, which will contribute to reducing health damage on long trips.
A similar technology from Jaguar Land Rover, is an electric linear displacement modules integrated into the seat cushion, which in turn change the shape of the left and right sides. Due to this, the thigh muscles are stimulated, which for the brain creates the illusion of a leisurely walk.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery