In Jaguar Land Rover cars, seats will imitate walkingJanuary 16, 2020
Jaguar Land Rover Corporation is working on new generation seats. They will receive small electric modules of linear movement, which with the help of micro-changes in the surface shape imitate the rhythm of walking.
According to statistics, more than a quarter of the world’s population leads a sedentary lifestyle. What causes muscle weakness in the legs, back pain, also increases the chances of getting serious injuries with a fall or tension.
One of the solutions to this problem is the development of chairs that simulate walking, which will contribute to reducing health damage on long trips.
A similar technology from Jaguar Land Rover, is an electric linear displacement modules integrated into the seat cushion, which in turn change the shape of the left and right sides. Due to this, the thigh muscles are stimulated, which for the brain creates the illusion of a leisurely walk.
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform