In Indonesia, introduced a new version of the Honda MobiloFebruary 23, 2019
An updated version of the Honda Mobilo compactvan, presented on the eve of Indonesia, is already entering the market with an interesting price tag. The model will receive a modern design with LED DRL, new headlights and bumpers, as well as an updated grille.
Moreover, the new version received a variation with a two-tone color. Changes occurred in the cabin, where the model received a new front panel, an updated instrument panel and a new climate control unit.
The list of standard and optional equipment includes the presence of a modern multimedia system with an eight-inch display and six speakers, ABS, EBD, a stabilization system, side and front airbags, curtain airbags, and a rear-view camera. For the “charged” modification of the RS will be available special alloy wheels 17 inches.
As the power unit will be used 1.5-liter engine capable of developing up to 118 horsepower. Together with him will be offered a variable or five-speed manual transmission.
Model can not go beyond the Indonesian market
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station