In India showed the 313-hp open electric car MahindraFebruary 8, 2020
The debut of the novelty took place at the Auto Show in Delhi.
Indian company Mahindra presented at the Auto Expo in New Delhi the concept of electric Funster. A futuristic novelty with a controversial design does not have a roof, and its windshield is very small. The concept car is set in motion by two electrometers, which are located on each axis.
The total power of the power plants is 313 horsepower. From zero to hundreds, the novelty is able to accelerate in 5 seconds, and its maximum speed reaches 200 km / h. The electric motors are powered by a battery with a capacity of 59.2 kW / h. The cruising range of the conceptual novelty is quite impressive – 520 kilometers per charge.
A large monitor is installed in the cabin, which combines the functions of an infotainment complex and a dashboard. The landing formula of an unusual convertible: 2 + 2.
- Updated Audi S8 spotted during winter trials
- 90-year-old man buys himself a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars