In honor of the legendary Porsche 911 launched a coffee machineMay 5, 2020
The company from South Africa called Super Veloce showed its new project – an Espresso Veloce RS Black Edition coffee machine that looks like a Porsche 911 motor. It is interesting that this company specializes in the production of such original coffee makers, stylized for different automobile parts. Such a device will cost 10,000 euros
While working on a new coffee maker, the company’s designers turned to the boxer engine Porsche 911.
The resulting coffee machine follows the structure of the 6-cylinder engine in detail. For greater credibility, even the materials for the manufacture of such an apparatus were selected special: stainless steel, titanium, aluminum. Carbon fiber was chosen to simulate valve covers. Such an original coffee machine weighs 21.5 kilograms.
- Volkswagen unveils 300 hp Atlas Cross Sport GT crossover powered by Golf R
- Bugatti has released the last copy of the Divo hypercar worth € 5 million
- Toyota issues a ban on the resale of the 2022 Land Cruiser SUV
- American startup may be more expensive than Tesla
- Toyota top manager called electric cars evil