In Goodwood, the festival of speed, dedicated to the legendary Jackie StewartMarch 9, 2019
This year marks 80 years since the birth of the famous Formula 1 pilot Jackie Stewart.
In addition to this round date, there is one more – 50 years from the moment of his first victory in Formula 1 competitions. The festival of speed will take place from July 4 to July 7.
Among the famous cars of the famous pilot, which will be presented at this forum of motor racing, are Marcos Xylon Special and BRM P261. It was behind the wheel of the BRM P261 Jackie Stewart and won his first victory on the Formula 1 track.
Jackie Stewart himself spoke positively about the festival. He expressed gratitude to the Duke Richmond for the fact that this year this event will be devoted to the 50th anniversary of his victory in Formula 1.
It happened at the famous circuit in Silverstone, in 1969. In addition, in June, the pilot will celebrate his 80th birthday.
- Porsche Taycan entered the Guinness Book of Records, having driven 42 kilometers in continuous drift
- Peugeot racing minivan put up for sale
- Ram unveils an exclusive version of the full-size 1500
- Electric car manufacturer becomes China’s most expensive carmaker
- Via and May Mobility to launch autonomous shuttles in Texas