In Goodwood, the festival of speed, dedicated to the legendary Jackie StewartMarch 9, 2019
This year marks 80 years since the birth of the famous Formula 1 pilot Jackie Stewart.
In addition to this round date, there is one more – 50 years from the moment of his first victory in Formula 1 competitions. The festival of speed will take place from July 4 to July 7.
Among the famous cars of the famous pilot, which will be presented at this forum of motor racing, are Marcos Xylon Special and BRM P261. It was behind the wheel of the BRM P261 Jackie Stewart and won his first victory on the Formula 1 track.
Jackie Stewart himself spoke positively about the festival. He expressed gratitude to the Duke Richmond for the fact that this year this event will be devoted to the 50th anniversary of his victory in Formula 1.
It happened at the famous circuit in Silverstone, in 1969. In addition, in June, the pilot will celebrate his 80th birthday.
- New Toyota SUV is cheaper than Hyundai Creta will appear on September 23
- McLaren launches five special editions for Senna GTR LM to celebrate 25th Le Mans victory
- Brussels Motor Show prepares to open in 2021
- Mitsubishi showed the updated crossover Eclipse Cross
- Kia Sonet crossover sales started