In Germany, more than 30 military Mercedes-Benz G-Classs are inexpensively soldJanuary 11, 2020
The German company Autohaus Lorinser, which is a dealer of Mercedes-Benz, put up for sale immediately 34 G-Class SUVs at very attractive prices – almost all cars are offered for less than 20,000 euros
All cars sold are manufactured under the Austrian brand Puch and decommissioned after serving in the Swiss army. All cars with a two-door body, some have a cloth top, and the rest with a hard roof.
Off-road vehicles were produced from 1989 to 1996, and their mileage diverges from 57 to 202 thousand kilometers with a slight difference in cost. Three SUVs are sold for 47,000 euros, such a price tag was obtained due to a complete restoration with repainting of bodies.
All army Mercedes-Benz are made in the modification of 230 GE and under the hood sheltered 116-horsepower naturally aspirated engine with a volume of 2.3 liters. The motors are paired with an automatic transmission and a basic all-wheel drive system with three mechanical differentials.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus