In Germany, kiosks were opened to check for coronavirus without leaving a carMarch 25, 2020
Corona Drive In kiosks have begun work in Germany, where everyone can check for the presence of the COVID-19 coronavirus in their car, reports Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk.
Tents with windows are along the roads, tests – smears from the nose and mouth – are made by medical workers in protective suits.
Free tests can be done by those who arrived according to the protocol and have symptoms, they are covered by insurance. Such tests are done for those who were resting at risk or in contact with people infected with coronavirus. Those who want to test on their own will have to pay for the test.
Also, the Association of Compulsory Medical Insurance Doctors noted that such test sites are important, but they do not plan to give an official opinion.
“This test has advantages, because there is a car between people. There is no place for waiting where people meet, ”the Association said.
- The new polymer electrolyte will increase the power reserve of electric vehicles by up to 50%
- Musk announced the launch of Tesla’s own insurance company
- Musk: “Tesla’s autopilot is already taking me to work almost independently”
- Ducati unveils a new electric bike for every occasion
- Musk wants mining companies to mine more nickel