In Germany, auto sales up more than 8% in SeptemberOctober 6, 2020
Last month the German car market showed sales growth, having sold over 265 thousand new cars.
German dealerships sold 265,227 new vehicles in September, up 8.4% from the same month in 2019, according to information provided by the German Federal Transport Agency.
Between January and September, sales in Germany reached 2,041,831 vehicles, down 25.5% from last year. The sales leader is Volkswagen, which sold 40 398 new cars (+ 15%).
The second place is occupied by the Mercedes-Benz brand with an indicator of 27,300 sold cars (+ 10%), and the Bavarian brand BMW closes the top three with sales of 20,267 cars (+ 2%).
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI
- Second US state wants to ban gasoline cars