In Germany actively get rid of diesel cars: landfills are crowdedFebruary 10, 2019
The collapse of diesel transport is close, perhaps. In Germany, due to bans on old diesel cars in big cities, they even actively get rid of fresh cars. Landfills are full of normal cars, but they have no right to sell.
As it turned out, a diesel car at the age of 10 is an old car that you need to get rid of. The network has a small report from the landfills of Germany, where they show relatively fresh cars at the age of about 10 years with mileage up to 100,000 km to be disposed of. The reason was the modern legislation of local cities, prohibiting the operation of vehicles with outdated environmental standards.
“Most of the vehicles in the landfill are in good condition, there are many of them that are not even ten years old. Audi, BMW, Volkswagen ”- says in the video. The problem is that owners are forced to hand over their cars for recycling – there is no demand in the secondary market, and operation in cities is prohibited. Therefore, putting on landfill is a quick way to get at least some money for a car.
It is also noted that soon the measures will be increasingly tightened, thereby stimulating trade in new cars.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos