In Frankfurt, showed the Mercedes-Benz G500 ManufacturSeptember 14, 2019
The Frankfurt Motor Show has traditionally attracted automakers who want to show off their new models. But Mercedes also decided to bring some special versions of existing cars.
Mercedes-Benz G500 Manufactur received a special blue tint called South Seas Blue Metallic. The image is complemented by 20-inch wheels painted in black.
Exterior rear-view mirrors, bumpers and wheel arches are also made in black. Such a contrast of blue and black colors gives the car a harmonious and solid look.
Specialists of the German company also worked on the Gelentvagena salon. The interior got a Nappa two-tone leather finish, and the look is immediately riveted by a fully digital dashboard, combined with a multimedia complex in a seemingly single unit.
The Mercedes-Benz G500 Manufactur is powered by a 4.0-liter V8 that works in conjunction with the 9G-Tronic automatic gearbox.
In the basic equipment, the model was estimated at 107,040 euros, and dealers will ask for 155,408 euros for a car with a full set of additional options.
- Isuzu has announced a new version of the D-Max pickup
- The network has revealed the interior of the new sedan KIA Cadenza
- Chinese brand Levdeo is preparing an electric cityar
- Porsche Panamera sets speed record at Nürburgring
- Lexus LX received a limited edition Inspiration