In France, found a collection of 80 abandoned cars. Including Lamborghini Miura!January 17, 2019
All cars found will be auctioned.
In France, were found a collection of 81 abandoned cars, while among them there are even such rare and valuable sports cars as the first generation Lamborghini Miura P400 and Jaguar E-Type. All cars will be auctioned.
Most of the collection is cars produced in the 1960s and 1970s, but there are also cars from the beginning of the 20th century, for example, the convertible of the French brand Rolland-Pilain, which appeared in 1905.
Found Lamborghini Miura P400 model in 1968 retained the original V12 engine of 3.9 liters, and its mileage is 77,886 kilometers. For the sports car is planned to gain about 400 000 – 600 000 euros. The Jaguar E-Type Coupe, which is in very poor condition, will cost about ten times less.
Other vehicles include the very rare Porsche 356 of 1953 from the very first series of cars, the Corvette of 1981, several Lancia Flaminia and Lincoln Continental, as well as the unusual Citroen wagon from the 1930s. Also in the collection includes models of brands Audi, Volkswagen, Peugeot, Oldsmobile, Alfa Romeo, Renault, Chrysler and Cadillac.
Also found at the auction will be found in the same parts, including engines, gearboxes and wheels – a total of about 100 lots.
Bidding will be January 20.
[supsystic-slider id=949 position=”center”]
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry