In France, car sales in March fell 72%April 2, 2020
Peugeot, Citroen and Renault reported a recession in the market.
The other day, the French Automobile Industry Association (CCFA) released a report according to which sales of new cars last month in the country fell by 72%. The coronavirus pandemic and the introduced measures to isolate the population contributed to this.
PSA said its sales were down 73.4%, while Renault was down 71.6%. Meanwhile, on a semi-annual basis, car sales fell 34.09%.
Previously, AutoTimesNews reported that 2020 will be very difficult for all companies, the global car market could face one of the largest crises. This conclusion was reached by analysts of the consulting company LMC Automotive. Due to the spread of coronavirus, global sales of new passenger cars may be reduced by at least 15% (from 90.3 million to 76.6 million units).
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021