In Dubai, found 10 new Ford SUVs, standing 15 yearsMarch 18, 2020
In one of the parking lots in Dubai, 10 Ford Excursion of the last, 2005 production year were discovered. All these SUVs never drove and were stored under transparent covers. Pictures of cars circulated on Facebook.
All Excursion are kept in excellent factory condition. One of the local sheikhs bought off-road vehicles in reserve, paying about 500 thousand dollars for them 15 years ago
8 Excursion units have a 6.8-liter V10 gasoline engine with a capacity of 314 hp under the hood. and 576 Nm of torque, and a few more – a 6.0-liter turbo diesel V8 at 329 hp (745 Nm). According to the author of the pictures, gasoline off-road vehicles will most likely have to be replaced by fuel pumps: they are likely to have fallen into disrepair from a long downtime.
It should be emphasized that the frame Ford Excursion, which was developed on the basis of the Ford F-250 Super Duty pickup truck, debuted in 1999.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup