In Detroit, presented the updated Lexus RC FJanuary 14, 2019
The Japanese novelty boasts Michelin’s bespoke tires, a reduction in overall weight and an upgraded suspension. Lexus RC F 2020 model year will be put into production in the second quarter of 2019, there is no price yet.
After the Lexus company presented a compact RC coupe with a slightly updated appearance last fall, at the Paris Motor Show, the time has come for a more powerful version with the index F. Lexus RC F was presented today at the 2019 North American Auto Show. Detroit.
The sports coupe received about the same external changes as its younger brothers. The most obvious modifications are the revised LED headlights, which now include daytime running lights.
Lexus designers also spent some time refilling a large false radiator grille; they also added a lower lip that stretches across the entire width of the front bumper. A wider LED tail light appeared on the rear. All these changes give the new Lexus RC F a more aggressive look.
Lexus engineers managed to squeeze even more power out of the 5.0-liter V8 – an increase of 5 hp and 8 Nm. Now, the maximum power is 472 hp and the torque is 535 Nm. All power is sent to the rear wheels through the same 8-speed automatic transmission, but now the gear ratio has become higher, to improve the response to changing gears. Acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h now takes only 4.2 seconds. About the maximum speed yet unknown.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery