In Derbent tests of tourist electric vehicles beganDecember 12, 2019
To transport tourists through the narrow city streets, the regional government plans to purchase environmentally friendly transport.
A few days ago a touristic electric car arrived in Derbent, called the “Eltavr Stagecoach.” The car is capable of accommodating up to 10 passengers and is designed to move along the narrow streets of the ancient city. The first to ride on it was the head of the city Khizri Abakarov.
The machine is particularly comfortable thanks to a spring-air suspension and a wide and soft interior. The seats of the electric bus are equipped with headrests, armrests and seat belts. The cost of one such machine is $ 20,000.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network