In Derbent tests of tourist electric vehicles beganDecember 12, 2019
To transport tourists through the narrow city streets, the regional government plans to purchase environmentally friendly transport.
A few days ago a touristic electric car arrived in Derbent, called the “Eltavr Stagecoach.” The car is capable of accommodating up to 10 passengers and is designed to move along the narrow streets of the ancient city. The first to ride on it was the head of the city Khizri Abakarov.
The machine is particularly comfortable thanks to a spring-air suspension and a wide and soft interior. The seats of the electric bus are equipped with headrests, armrests and seat belts. The cost of one such machine is $ 20,000.
- Toyota RAV4 fails moose test again
- Test drive Volvo V90 Cross Country
- The Germans named the best used cars up to 5,000 euros
- Ford is working on a new Megazilla engine
- Alfa Romeo recalls Giulia over brake discs