In Derbent tests of tourist electric vehicles beganDecember 12, 2019
To transport tourists through the narrow city streets, the regional government plans to purchase environmentally friendly transport.
A few days ago a touristic electric car arrived in Derbent, called the “Eltavr Stagecoach.” The car is capable of accommodating up to 10 passengers and is designed to move along the narrow streets of the ancient city. The first to ride on it was the head of the city Khizri Abakarov.
The machine is particularly comfortable thanks to a spring-air suspension and a wide and soft interior. The seats of the electric bus are equipped with headrests, armrests and seat belts. The cost of one such machine is $ 20,000.
- 2021 Hyundai Bayon crossover unveiled
- Kia launches online configurator for Kia Carnival 2022 minivan
- BMW M4 Coupe received a wide-body kit
- French Bugatti may be sold to Rimac
- Volvo to phase out petrol and diesel cars by 2030