More than 400 “problem” BMW will be sent to repair in ChinaJuly 15, 2019
Due to a detected fault, the owners of such Bavarian cars may encounter a problem when starting the engine.
Chinese motorists have been warned about a new revocable campaign that will affect the owners of cars of the German brand BMW. According to local supervisory authorities, 403 cars fall under the recall. These are imported M3 models that came off the assembly line from July 28, 2007 to October 30, 2009. They fall into the hands of masters due to faulty cable connectors. The defects found in them over time can lead to wear of this part and, as a result, poor contact. In this case, the car owner may encounter a malfunction of the electronic module or will not be able to start his car.
It is noted that this service action was a continuation of the previous, more ambitious. Recall that in early April, due to the same problem, 121 381 cars came under review.
All necessary repairs to replace defective parts will be free of charge.
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari
- Toyota Hilux pickup presented in new Mako performance
- 2022 Mercedes-AMG CLS 53 spotted in tests
- Electric Ford F-150 will receive a generator to increase the range
- Tesla Model 3 electric cars will be equipped with batteries without cobalt