In China, the premiere of the “base” Porsche TaycanJune 30, 2020
The German automaker Porsche introduced the basic version of the Taycan electric car.
Now the novelty is available exclusively to Chinese customers, while in the future it is planned to bring the model to other markets.
As a standard, the “initial” Taycan is equipped with a battery capacity of 79.2 kW / h and a power unit with a capacity of 402 hp. This bundle allows the model to travel up to 414 km on a single charge on the NEDC cycle.
At the same time, a more capacious battery of 93.4 kW / h is also proposed, in this case a 469-horsepower motor is installed on the electric car. And the range is increased to 489 km. The “basic” Taycan accelerates to 100 km / h in 5.4 seconds and accelerates to 230 km / h as much as possible.
Taycan with a standard battery in the Chinese market will cost 888 thousand yuan, and with a more capacious battery – 948.5 thousand yuan.
In addition, Porsche recently introduced an updated version of the 718 model. The novelty has received a wider list of options and a 7-speed PDK “robot” that works with the in-line naturally aspirated six-cylinder engine.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos