In China, sales of the GAC Aion LX electric crossover beganSeptember 2, 2019
The Chinese concern has announced the start of accepting pre-orders for the new electric crossover Aion LX, the power reserve of which reaches 650 km.
As noted in the official press release, the dimensions of the model are comparable to the current generation Hyundai Santa Fe, and the wheelbase is 2 920 mm. The motor range includes electric motors, the return of which is 184 hp. in the basic version and reaches 408 hp power in the top performance.
Depending on the selected modification and battery size, the range in the NEDC cycle varies from 503 to 650 km. For comparison, Tesla’s range on a fully charged battery does not exceed the 600 km mark
The basic version of the Chinese electric SUV boasts a fully digital instrument panel and a 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia complex. In the top versions, Aion LX are equipped with electric front seats, a panoramic roof and all-round cameras.
- Updated Audi S8 spotted during winter trials
- 90-year-old man buys himself a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars