In China, introduced a scooter droneAugust 23, 2019
The Chinese company Segway-Ninebot Group has introduced an electric scooter that can return to charging stations without a rider. Remotely controlled scooters with artificial intelligence from the cloud can drastically improve the economy of sharing electric scooters, the company’s CEO said.
Currently, operators of electric scooter sharing parks have to assemble cars manually for recharging.
“The challenge for scooter operators is to better serve scooters at a lower cost,” said a Chinese top manager.
New scooters will cost about 10,000 yuan ($ 1,420), which is more than the traditional scooters of the company, which are sold for $ 100-300. New cars will go on road tests next month and go on the market in the first quarter of 2020.
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever