In Chicago, introduced the hybrid Hyundai SonataFebruary 7, 2020
At the Chicago auto show, a hybrid Hyundai Sonata for North America was presented. Novelty consumes 4.5 liters of fuel in the combined cycle. At the same time, a full tank allows the EPA model to travel 1104 km.
The Hyundai Sonata Hybrid powertrain includes a Smartstream G2.0 GDi HEV motor, an electric motor and a hybrid automatic transmission that does not have a torque converter, but with an Active Shift Control system that matches the speed of the transmission and engine. The 2-liter unit produces 152 hp. and 188 Nm, and the electric motor – 52 hp The total system performance is 195 hp.
The location for the solar panel chose a roof. According to the manufacturer, for 6 hours in an open parking lot, it adds a couple of additional kilometers.
To reduce airflow resistance, the company equipped the sedan with front and rear wheel deflectors and a front spoiler.
The new generation car is available with a 150-horsepower aspirated 2.0 MPi and a 2.5-liter powerplant with a capacity of 180 hp. Together with the motors, a 6-band automatic transmission operates.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari