In Chartres, said goodbye to Antoine HubertSeptember 11, 2019
September 10, in the cathedral of Notre Dame de Chartres, a funeral service was held for Antoine Hubert, a 22-year-old Formula 2 driver who died at the end of August as a result of an accident in Spa. The interior of the cathedral was decorated with flowers and photographs of Hubert. Helmets of riders who knew Antoine were displayed on several rows.
In addition to family and friends, city officials and racers came to say goodbye to the rider, in particular, Olivier Panis, Jean Alesi and Alain Prost, Pierre Gasly, Charles Leclair, Loic Duval and Paul Lou Châten. FIA President Jean Todt, Formula 1 Executive Director Chase Carey, Sean Bratches, Commercial Director, and Ferrari CEO Mattia Binotto attended the funeral.
Before the ceremony, a Rafal fighter flew over the cathedral – so Antoine’s friend pilot Lorenzo Vitto honored his memory. Father of the racer François Hubert and four-time champion Alain Prost made speeches, and then gathered with applause led Antoine on the last journey.
- Shows the story of Mercedes-Benz headlights ahead of EQS debut
- Details appeared about the new Volkswagen Viloran minivan
- Seat introduced the production version of El-Borno
- Atelier South Garage built a bike in the legendary Citroën 2CV
- Two-door Gelendvagen with a soft roof is sold on the Internet