In Canada, an accident occurred involving nearly 100 cars.February 26, 2019
In a massive road accident, which occurred due to bad weather conditions, light vehicles, buses and trucks were damaged. No driver was seriously injured.
Immediately, several accidents occurred the day before on the highway in the province of Ontario. As a result, traffic on the highway was blocked in both directions. No driver or passenger was seriously injured.
All were given medical assistance. However, the situation could get a serious turn: a fuel truck also got into a massive accident, from which 500 liters of diesel fuel spilled after the impact. However, thanks to the actions of rescuers, it was possible to avoid serious consequences.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station