In Canada, a blizzard pushed over 100 carsFebruary 20, 2020
On Wednesday, February 20, a large-scale accident involving more than a hundred cars took place on a highway in Canada.
Cars collided in a suburb of Montreal due to a blizzard and poor visibility on the road. 69 people were injured in a traffic accident, the CBC television channel reported.
Nine people were seriously injured, another 60 were slightly injured. All of them were delivered to the nearest hospitals.
According to preliminary information, a chain reaction of collisions occurred due to a sudden thick snowstorm. In addition to dozens of cars and 12 trucks, regular buses and school buses also took part in it.
As a result of the accident, the highway was closed until the morning of February 20. Police asked motorists to avoid the area and be careful on the road due to adverse weather conditions.
- The Germans showed a unique modular autonomous car DLR U-Shift
- Hyundai hints at Tucson N
- The Swedes showed the electric bike Kalk OR
- Chinese tuners add aggression to Tesla Model X
- Rare Volkswagen Camper Van will be auctioned off