In Britain stopped producing carsMay 29, 2020
Production of vehicles in the UK virtually ceased in April, due to restrictions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
According to the British Society of Automakers and Sellers, last month in the UK only 197 cars were produced. Also, the assembly of models for the domestic market decreased significantly, by almost 99.7%.
It is known that sales of new “cars” and light commercial vehicles in our country collapsed in April immediately by 72.5%. It is worth recalling that due to the difficult situation with the coronavirus pandemic in the country, last month most of the organizations suspended their work.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari