In Britain stopped producing carsMay 29, 2020
Production of vehicles in the UK virtually ceased in April, due to restrictions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
According to the British Society of Automakers and Sellers, last month in the UK only 197 cars were produced. Also, the assembly of models for the domestic market decreased significantly, by almost 99.7%.
It is known that sales of new “cars” and light commercial vehicles in our country collapsed in April immediately by 72.5%. It is worth recalling that due to the difficult situation with the coronavirus pandemic in the country, last month most of the organizations suspended their work.
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York