In Britain, found a cemetery mid-engine ToyotaJune 9, 2020
In the suburbs of Great Britain, a local resident found a parking lot, which is completely clogged with coupe and Toyota MR2 roadsters, which have a mid-engine layout. Pictures were shared by Keith Brown on Facebook.
In total, more than 20 Toyota MR2s are located on the site, many of which relate to the second generation of the 1989-1999 production year.
Some of them are in good condition, while others are already partially dismantled. And all cars slowly rust in the open.
In the comments under Brown’s post, readers suggested that the cars are the property of a spare parts store that deals specifically with Toyota MR2. However, on their web portal there are only 2 cars that are disassembled.
In addition, it was recently noted that images of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 200 were published on the Internet. The novelty may debut in the near future.
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures