In Britain, found a cemetery mid-engine ToyotaJune 9, 2020
In the suburbs of Great Britain, a local resident found a parking lot, which is completely clogged with coupe and Toyota MR2 roadsters, which have a mid-engine layout. Pictures were shared by Keith Brown on Facebook.
In total, more than 20 Toyota MR2s are located on the site, many of which relate to the second generation of the 1989-1999 production year.
Some of them are in good condition, while others are already partially dismantled. And all cars slowly rust in the open.
In the comments under Brown’s post, readers suggested that the cars are the property of a spare parts store that deals specifically with Toyota MR2. However, on their web portal there are only 2 cars that are disassembled.
In addition, it was recently noted that images of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 200 were published on the Internet. The novelty may debut in the near future.
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration