In Britain, arranged a race between the Mercedes-AMG E63 and a buggy with engines from Kawasaki ZX-10RFebruary 18, 2019
The speed test took place on the runway in order to safely conduct a race, which involved absolutely stock Mercedes E63 S and a buggy, which had 2 engines from the 2007 Kawasaki ZX-10R as the power plant.
Interest in such a comparison was due to the fact that the German nominally had about 600 horsepower, and only 360 for the buggy. The weight of the buggy is almost 4 times less than that of the premium sedan.
Naturally, the conditions of both drivers will be completely different. The driver of Mercedes, despite the fact that the sedan has a very powerful engine and a sports gearbox, will feel very comfortable due to the fact that the interior of the car is expensive finishing materials, an excellent media system and incredibly comfortable seats. At the same time, the driver buggy does not even have a windshield.
During the race, Mercedes won, the all-wheel drive system and the excellent work of the gearbox confidently carried the sedan to victory in this interesting race. The organizers were satisfied with the results, because despite the classes of cars, the buggy did not lag far behind the German and proved to be a worthy opponent.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets