In Britain, admitted that speed cameras are placed to make moneyJuly 19, 2020
Drivers are quite often dissatisfied with speed cameras, which, in their opinion, are placed not to increase safety, but to collect fines.
In particular, this was recognized by the British police department, informs the Daily Mail.
The department does not deny that certain places were chosen due to the fact that they manage to collect a lot of fines there.
In turn, the report calls for more transparency in the use of cameras and their income. It should be noted that the year before last, 2,300,000 fines were issued in Britain in the amount of approximately 230 million pounds sterling.
According to an internal investigation, some cameras were installed in places where a large number of accidents were not recorded. The choice of such locations is due only to the large flow of motorists who exceed the established speed limit.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires