In Belgium, sporting events were suspended until August 31April 16, 2020
The coronavirus pandemic is gradually losing its severity in Europe; in some countries, the strictness of quarantine compliance is weakened, which gives hope for the resumption of sports activity.
It is expected that the Formula 1 season can start in July at the Silverstone race – with empty stands or not, but then gradually gain strength.
Confidence in this was shaken by the decision of the Belgian authorities to suspend the holding of all major cultural and sports events until August 31. At the same time, the Belgian Grand Prix was to be held on August 30.
Obviously, this decision will add a headache to the organizers of the World Cup.
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever