In Belgium, sporting events were suspended until August 31April 16, 2020
The coronavirus pandemic is gradually losing its severity in Europe; in some countries, the strictness of quarantine compliance is weakened, which gives hope for the resumption of sports activity.
It is expected that the Formula 1 season can start in July at the Silverstone race – with empty stands or not, but then gradually gain strength.
Confidence in this was shaken by the decision of the Belgian authorities to suspend the holding of all major cultural and sports events until August 31. At the same time, the Belgian Grand Prix was to be held on August 30.
Obviously, this decision will add a headache to the organizers of the World Cup.
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration
- New BMW X8 spotted on public roads
- Lucid will compete with Tesla for the title of the fastest electric car
- Nissan launches fourth generation Rogue
- Tesla became a mining company