In Barcelona, are negotiating the transfer of the raceMarch 15, 2020
After the cancellation of the first four Grand Prix, the next in line are the Netherlands and Spain, but in Barcelona everyone hopes to hold their stage at different dates – and are negotiating with Liberty Media.
Juan Fontcere, Director of Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya: “We are negotiating with Liberty Media, discussing the possibility of postponing the race to the second half of this year or holding it in 2021.
The leadership of Formula 1 announced that the season will begin no earlier than the end of May, which means that on May 10 our race will not take place, but we are working on its transfer, we are studying different options. The convenient location and climate of Barcelona allow us to easily spend the Grand Prix at other times of the year. The most difficult is the second time to sell tickets for the stage – this applies to both Formula 1 and MotoGP. It is unlikely that the stands will be completely filled, but we are discussing this with Formula 1 “.
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options