In Austria, stopped testing selfdriving car after an accidentJuly 22, 2019
Austrian authorities have decided to suspend the testing of unmanned vehicles after an accident involving an autonomous bus. The incident occurred in Vienna. According to Bloomberg, the unmanned bus Navya SAS was driving at a speed of 12 km per hour and collided with a woman crossing the road. As a result, she received minor injuries.
According to one version, the woman did not notice the bus because she was distracted by a mobile phone. It is also reported that the victim decided to cross the road in front of Navya SAS. The remaining details of the incident are not yet known. Police are investigating this incident.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos