In Austria, stopped testing selfdriving car after an accidentJuly 22, 2019
Austrian authorities have decided to suspend the testing of unmanned vehicles after an accident involving an autonomous bus. The incident occurred in Vienna. According to Bloomberg, the unmanned bus Navya SAS was driving at a speed of 12 km per hour and collided with a woman crossing the road. As a result, she received minor injuries.
According to one version, the woman did not notice the bus because she was distracted by a mobile phone. It is also reported that the victim decided to cross the road in front of Navya SAS. The remaining details of the incident are not yet known. Police are investigating this incident.
- New Porsche Panamera Turbo S sprints from 0 to 100 km / h in 3.3 seconds
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network