In Austria, against the race with the audienceMay 20, 2020
The Austrian government supported the proposal to open the Formula 1 season in Spielberg with empty stands and compliance with the necessary restrictions, although the final decision has not yet been made – until the race another six weeks.
A few days ago, Red Bull consultant Helmut Marko suggested that with a further improvement in the situation, the stage could go through in July with the audience, but Austrian vice chancellor, Minister of Sports Werner Kogler at the press conference categorically refused.
Werner Cogler: “The race will be held without spectators. I don’t think that the experts of the Ministry of Health can seriously discuss the holding of such large-scale events with the audience now.
There will be no privileges for individual groups. Organizers must adhere to all restrictions. The decisive factor for the stage will be the rules of entry and exit. ”
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe