In Australia, Ferrari will not have Mission logosMarch 5, 2019
At the Geneva Motor Show Ferrari Executive Director Luis Camilleri spoke with optimism about the form of the team and cooperation with the brand Mission Winnow, whose name had recently been removed from the name of the team.
Luis Camilleri: “From the very beginning, the car was fast, we are very pleased with the tests in Barcelona, but so far we have no idea what the rivals have achieved.
The car has an excellent balance, the drivers are happy with it, we have the most ambitious goals, but we need to continue to work on improving reliability.
Mission Winnow logos in Australia? At the first stage they will not be there, we will arrange a surprise for the fans. There were difficulties with their health department, and we and Philip Morris did not have time to find a new solution, although Winnow has nothing to do with tobacco. ”
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US