In an abandoned factory in Philadelphia discovered the forgotten pre-war PackardFebruary 6, 2019
Rare and rare car stood in stock more than 40 years. The peculiarity of the car was mileage – 16 000 km, and the car itself is almost 100 years old (1927 year of release).
The rare car of 1927 was found practically untouched in an abandoned factory. Here the car stood from 1974 to January 2019. The car is preserved in fairly good condition, but of course – it will not start.
Judging by the archival and personal records found, in the 40s a car was bought by the owner of an abandoned factory. After that, he served for about 10 years, after which he broke down and was not repaired. Initially, the model was kept in the owner’s garage, but since 1974 a rarity has stood in the factory, where it was forgotten until recently.
The car still retained the original elements of the interior decor, including window blinds, floor heater, metal footrest and wooden steering wheel.
Unfortunately, the estimated cost is unknown. It is also unclear what the current owner will do with the car.
- The prototype of the mysterious hypercar Bugatti went to tests
- 2020 Toyota Highlander recalled due to airbags
- 40-year-old Volkswagen Golf with 1200 kilometers mileage will be sold at auction
- The new frame SUV SsangYong Rexton presented
- Chevrolet will no longer support DVD and Blu-ray