In 2019, the sales record of “charged” BMW M was brokenJanuary 17, 2020
In total, 135 thousand 829 new cars from the BMW M family were sold on the global market in 2019.
the increase in sales in this segment amounted to 32.2%, compared with the figures for 2018. This is the highest sales result in the entire history of the BMW M GmbH. Moreover, the share of BMW M cars is constantly increasing in the total volume of sales of the Bavarian company.
This success is explained in the company itself by the appearance on the global market of a large number of new cars. Thus, in 2019, the new BMW X3 M, the “charged” BMW X4, as well as the M8 coupe and convertible appeared on the market. And in 2020 we will see the new BMW M8 Gran Coupe, BMW X5 M and X6 M and BMW M2 CS.
The largest car market in 2019 for the BMW M GmbH division was the US market – segment sales amounted to 44 thousand 442 units. The second position belongs to Germany with an indicator of 26 thousand 110 units. and the third – the UK, where they were able to realize 17 thousand 688 models from the M series.
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup
- Low-mileage Cadillac XLR-V goes on sale