Images of the new Renault Duster published on the InternetMay 20, 2020
Kleber Silva, who is a digital artist, on Wednesday, May 20, showed renderings of the new Renault Duster.
It should be mentioned that a slightly updated Duster appeared in India last summer. Representatives of the company during the presentation said that the car got 25 updates compared to the previous generation. In addition, the 1.5-liter diesel engine disappeared from the engine range.
At Auto Expo 2020 (India), they demonstrated a modernized version of the cross, which was equipped with a turbo engine in combination with an automated transmission.
In Europe, Renault Duster is offered under the name Dacia Duster. The car is available in the second generation.
The designer took as a basis the classic Duster style. He believes that the new Renault Duster will be equipped with 5-spoke alloy wheels. The brutal exterior supports the feed of the car on which the LED panel is located. The render has many similarities with the European version – bumpers, grille and head light.
- The popularity of the Ferrari brand has decreased by a third over the past decade
- Hybrid crossover Lamborghini Urus will be the most powerful model of the brand
- Toyota invests heavily in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Automakers face new production challenge
- Production of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 may be delayed