Images of the new Hyundai Tarlac pickup appearedMay 1, 2020
The novelty should become a competitor to the American Ford Ranger.
We were first shown the first production Hyundai pickup truck in February this year, when a prototype in Northern Europe was presented on spy shots. It was still a heavily disguised test car, but we got a general idea of how it will look and how large it will become.
These shots allowed Enoch Gabriel Gonzales to present his South Korean pickup renderings. The car, named Tarlac in honor of the province, which is located in the central area of Luzon in the Philippines, has a more familiar body shape than the photos of the spies assumed.
In fact, this virtual pickup is probably based on a classic frame, while the production version of the Santa Cruz is based on a solid design. This clearly explains the rougher appearance of the Tarlac, which is especially noticeable from the rear. The side profile sends us to the Mitsubishi L200 / Triton, but most of these trucks have a very similar shape.
- GAC to Unveil GAC Enpulse Sports Coupe Concept in Beijing
- Ford will put five electrified car devices on the assembly line in Canada
- Announced 1100-horsepower Tesla Model S Plaid
- Kia unveils updated 2021 Stinger sports liftback
- BMW plans to seriously update its lineup